- Centre for Clinical Intervention - Information and worksheets for numerous mental health problems
- 15 ideas for feeling less depressed - A self-help guide offering a range of approaches - Find some you like!
- Wellbeing for small business owners (and anyone else!) - A whole range of ideas for nurturing your wellbeing.
Additional support services
Relationship support services are provided in each State and Territory.
Visit the website or call 1300 364 277.
A 24-hour crisis support service.
Visit www.lifeline.org.au or call 13 11 14.
A National Sexual Assault, Domestic and Family Violence Counselling Service.
Visit www.1800respect.org.au or call 1800 737 732.
Family Relationships Online
Provides all families (whether together or separated) with access to information about family relationship issues, ranging from building better relationships to dispute resolution.
Visit www.familyrelationships.gov.au or call 1800 050 321.
Family Relationships Advice Line
A national telephone service established to assist families affected by relationship or separation issues.
Visit www.familyrelationships.gov.au/Services/FRAL or call 1800 050 321.
Provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health.
Visit www.beyondblue.org.au or call 1300 224 636.
A free, private and confidential phone and online counselling service for young people aged between 5 and 25.
Visit www.kidshelp.com.au or call 1800 55 1800.
A telephone and online support and information service for Australian men.
Visit www.mensline.org.au or call 1300 78 99 78.
A national youth mental health foundation dedicated to improving the wellbeing of young Australians.
Visit www.headspace.org.au or call 1800 650 890.
An initiative that encourages people to connect with those who live in their neighbourhood.
Classic quotes (reposted from social media networks)
- Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong - Tom Panos
- Let go of the people who dull your shine, poison your spirit and bring you drama. Cancel your subscription to their issue - Steve Maraboli (Simplereminders.com)
- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change - Charles Darwin